Monday, October 11, 2010

A Busy Weekend!

Nicholas had a very busy weekend! On Friday, we drove to a pumpkin patch because the website said it was open, only to get there and realize that it was closed and that their website was several years out-of-date. The pumpkin patch was right next to the road, so we got out and took some pictures with Nicholas anyway (shhh, don't tell). Unfortunately, after the long drive to get there (did I mention that we thought is was open?), Nicholas wasn't a super happy camper. But we managed to get a few cute shots of him.




Then we tried to put him in the middle of the patch, and that made him really unhappy!









So I picked him up and he cheered up right away.
And then he gave me a big ol' smile when I put him back in his carseat. Go figure!
On Saturday, our friends Marianne and Shamim came over with their son Joaquin who is a little more than 3 months older than Nicholas. And they were hilarious together. Joaquin was very interested in Nicholas and was looking at him and grabbing his clothes and his hands and Nicholas didn't really have a clue what was going on.
This picture is the funniest - it looks like Joaquin dealt a knockout blow to Nicholas. He was actually really cute and gentle with Nicholas, but this picture makes it look otherwise. Priceless!
You'll have to forgive my video-recording skills on the second video - I had my iPhone in my left hand taking video while I was taking pictures with my right hand.





On Sunday we went back to the pumpkin patch and took a few more pictures of our adorable little pumpkin!

No comments:

Post a Comment