Monday, April 6, 2009

Photography

I love photography - I've always loved it. I don't necessarily know a lot about it, but I learn as I go along. I bought a Canon EOS Digital Rebel XSi a few months ago, and can't put the thing down. I take pictures of everything. Our dog, Wingnut, is even getting camera shy lately...I just can't stop taking pictures of him - he's so photogenic!



I have three lenses for my camera: the Canon EF-S 18-55mm IS kit lens, the Canon EF 70-300mm IS USM lens, and I just bought the Canon EF 100mm Macro USM lens. I'm really excited about using the new lens more. I tried to go out to our backyard this weekend to take pictures of our flowers, and got some cool shots:


Over the next few weeks, I'll be posting some of my favorite shots. I'm curious what you think about them. There are some that I love that I know are just "blah" to other people - so I want your honest feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment