Monday, April 6, 2009

Crocheting

I'm a hooker...yes, I know...it's shocking, but true! Okay, so I'm not a lady of the night, I just crochet (using a crochet hook, get it?). I started crocheting in 2005 before my nephew Corbin was born. I learned how to make baby blankets, booties, and all sorts of cute baby stuff.



(my first baby blanket)

My nephew Lucas was born later that year and I made him a bunch of funny hats and cute winter clothes (I had a lot more free time when I was just starting work in '05):

(Yes, it's a snowman hat)

(and a Hershey Kiss hat)



My favorite is making personalized blankets for the kids in my family. I'm hoping to make one for each baby born on my side of the family. The one for our 7th-nephew-to-be is in the works, so I'll post pics once it's done.

(Lucas's sailboat blanket)

(Alex's truck blanket)


I love crocheting...it's just hard to find the time. I have A LOT of unfinished projects at home!!

No comments:

Post a Comment